Rivulet Turkey Sliders
From farm to table, and from grape & grain to glass, the world has been migrating to an evermore natural approach to growing and enjoying food and beverages. We asked some talented local chefs across the country to suggest dishes that celebrate our new luxury liqueur. Whether it be in featured dishes or luxurious desserts, Rivulet is a truly inspirational ingredient in some of the most creative dishes we have seen.
Rivulet Turkey Sliders Recipe®
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Rivulet Liqueur Barbecue Sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 (3-inch) buns or rolls, split in half
- Lettuce leaves
- Tomato slices
- Combine all ingredients except buns and lettuce in medium bowl.
- Divide into 4 equal pieces and form 3 sliders from each piece. 12 mini sliders.
- Heat oven to broil and/or 550 degrees. Spray a broiler pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Place the sliders on broiler pan. Broil the sliders for about 4 minutes and turn. Cook other side for 3 or4 minutes or until done.
- Place sliders on buns and top with a small piece of lettuce and tomato. Serve with Rivulet Barbecue Sauce.
Yields 12 sliders