Rivulet Topical Carrot Salad
From farm to table, and from grape & grain to glass, the world has been migrating to an evermore natural approach to growing and enjoying food and beverages. We asked some talented local chefs across the country to suggest dishes that celebrate our new luxury liqueur. Whether it be in featured dishes or luxurious desserts, Rivulet is a truly inspirational ingredient in some of the most creative dishes we have seen.
Rivulet Topical Carrot Salad Recipe®
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Rivulet Pecan Liqueur
- Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 cups grated carrots
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup raisin
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Combine the mayonnaise, Rivulet Pecan Liqueur, lemon juice, sugar, and salt in small bowl.
- Combine the carrots, pineapple, coconut, raisin and pecan in large bowl.
- Pour Mayonnaise mixture over carrot mixture and toss until well coated. Chill.
Yields 6 servings