Rivulet Sweet Potato Cookie Pie
From farm to table, and from grape & grain to glass, the world has been migrating to an evermore natural approach to growing and enjoying food and beverages. We asked some talented local chefs across the country to suggest dishes that celebrate our new luxury liqueur. Whether it be in featured dishes or luxurious desserts, Rivulet is a truly inspirational ingredient in some of the most creative dishes we have seen.
Rivulet Sweet Potato Cookie Pie Recipe®
- 2 large sweet potatoes, baked*
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 16-ounce package refrigerator cookie dough
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Rivulet Liqueur
- ½ teaspoon orange rind
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the baked sweet potatoes in medium bowl and mash until smooth.
- Coat two mini muffin pans with cooking spray. Divide dough into 24 pieces.
- Place a cookie dough piece in each muffin tin and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and press down the center of each to create a cup.
- Add the sugar, Rivulet Liqueur, orange rind, nutmeg and cinnamon to sweet potatoes. Stir to combine.
- Remove sugar cookie cups from muffin tins and place on platter. Spoon or pipe sweet potato mixture into cooled cups.
Yields 24 cookie pies