Rivulet Prosciutto Melon Wrap
From farm to table, and from grape & grain to glass, the world has been migrating to an evermore natural approach to growing and enjoying food and beverages. We asked some talented local chefs across the country to suggest dishes that celebrate our new luxury liqueur. Whether it be in featured dishes or luxurious desserts, Rivulet is a truly inspirational ingredient in some of the most creative dishes we have seen.
Rivulet Prosciutto Melon Wrap Recipe®
- ½ medium cantaloupe or honeydew
- 6 slices prosciutto (about 3 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon prepared balsamic vinegar glaze
- 1 tablespoon Rivulet Liqueur
- Chopped mint (optional)
- Seed melon and slice into 6 slices. Halve slices and remove rind from each.
- Halve the 6 slices of prosciutto lengthwise. Wrap 1 slice around each melon piece.
- Combine balsamic glaze and Rivulet small saucepan over low heat. Cook and Stir until slightly thick, about 1 to 2 minutes. Let cool.
- Arrange wrapped melon slices on platter. Drizzle with sauce. Lightly sprinkle with the chopped mint if desired.
Yields 12 appetizers