Rivulet Pecan Liqueur Roasted Chicken
From farm to table, and from grape & grain to glass, the world has been migrating to an evermore natural approach to growing and enjoying food and beverages. We asked some talented local chefs across the country to suggest dishes that celebrate our new luxury liqueur. Whether it be in featured dishes or luxurious desserts, Rivulet is a truly inspirational ingredient in some of the most creative dishes we have seen.
Rivulet Pecan Liqueur Roasted Chicken Recipe®
- RIVULET PECAN LIQUEUR ROASTED CHICKEN
- 1 whole chicken, cut in half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder
- ¼ cup Rivulet Liqueur
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 slices fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- Drizzle the olive oil over Chicken. Season chicken halves with the salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. Rub seasoning in.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Place the seasoned chicken in shallow baking pan, and bake in oven for 45 minutes. Remove chicken from oven and brush with the glaze. Return to oven and continue baking until done, about 15 minutes longer. Brushing with glaze occasionally.
- To Make Glaze: Mix together the Rivulet Liqueur, soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, ginger and garlic in small saucepan over medium heat. Stirring until glaze thickened and is smooth about 3 minutes. (Stir in a little additional water if needed)
- Serve with your favorite vegetables
Yields 4 to 5 servings