Rivulet Pecan Liqueur Herb Lamb Chops
From farm to table, and from grape & grain to glass, the world has been migrating to an evermore natural approach to growing and enjoying food and beverages. We asked some talented local chefs across the country to suggest dishes that celebrate our new luxury liqueur. Whether it be in featured dishes or luxurious desserts, Rivulet is a truly inspirational ingredient in some of the most creative dishes we have seen.
Rivulet Pecan Liqueur Herb Lamb Chops Recipe®
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon rind
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 lamb chops, ¾-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup Rivulet Liqueur
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Mix together the rosemary, thyme, lemon rind, garlic powder, salt and pepper in small bowl. Rub this mixture onto the lamb chops on both sides. Place them on a plate, cover and set aside for 15 minutes to absorb the flavors.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-heat. Place the lamb chops in the skillet, and cook for about 3 ½ minutes per side for medium-rare, or continue to cook to your desired doneness. Remove from the skillet and keep warm on serving plate.
- Stir in Rivulet Liqueur, scraping any bits of lamb from the bottom of the skillet, then stir in the chicken broth. Continue to cook and stir over medium-high heat until the sauce has reduced by half, about 5 minutes. If you don’t, the sauce will be runny and not good. Remove from heat and stir in butter. Serve with lamb chops.
Yields 2 servings