Rivulet Pecan Chocolate Balls
From farm to table, and from grape & grain to glass, the world has been migrating to an evermore natural approach to growing and enjoying food and beverages. We asked some talented local chefs across the country to suggest dishes that celebrate our new luxury liqueur. Whether it be in featured dishes or luxurious desserts, Rivulet is a truly inspirational ingredient in some of the most creative dishes we have seen.
Rivulet Pecan Chocolate Balls Recipe®
- 3 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers (about 75)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup Rivulet Pecan Liqueur
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- Mix crushed wafers, powdered sugar, 1 cup chopped pecans and cocoa in large bowl.
- Stir in the Rivulet Pecan Liqueur and corn syrup. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar, cocoa powder, chopped pecans or sugar.
- Refrigerate in tightly covered container several days before serving.
Yields about 4 dozens Rivulet Pecan Chocolate Balls