Rivulet Grilled Chicken Tenders
From farm to table, and from grape & grain to glass, the world has been migrating to an evermore natural approach to growing and enjoying food and beverages. We asked some talented local chefs across the country to suggest dishes that celebrate our new luxury liqueur. Whether it be in featured dishes or luxurious desserts, Rivulet is a truly inspirational ingredient in some of the most creative dishes we have seen.
Rivulet Grilled Chicken Tenders Recipe®
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ½ to 2 pounds chicken breast tenders
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup peach preserves
- 3 tablespoons Rivulet Liqueur (pecan)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce (Tabasco or hot pepper sauce)
- Mix together the smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper in small bowl. Place the chicken in large bowl. Sprinkle with the seasoning mixture and toss to coat. (Let the chicken tenders sit at room temperature so that the tenders can absorb seasoning
- Melt the butter in small saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in preserves, Rivulet Liqueur, soy sauce, and Sriracha sauce. Cook until syrupy thick, about 5 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Thread each chicken tender on bamboo or metal skewers. Arrange the chicken on preheated grill and cook until done, about 10 to 12 minutes; turning occasionally.
- Brush each skewer on both sides with sauce. Arrange the chicken on platter serve with remaining sauce.
Yields about 8 to 10 appetizers