Rivulet Barbecue Sauce
From farm to table, and from grape & grain to glass, the world has been migrating to an evermore natural approach to growing and enjoying food and beverages. We asked some talented local chefs across the country to suggest dishes that celebrate our new luxury liqueur. Whether it be in featured dishes or luxurious desserts, Rivulet is a truly inspirational ingredient in some of the most creative dishes we have seen.
Rivulet Barbecue Sauce Recipe®
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup Rivulet Liqueur
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- Mix all ingredients in saucepan. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve with chicken, burgers, pork ribs or meatballs
Yields about 1 ½ cups