Rivulet Bacon Pecan Party Mix
From farm to table, and from grape & grain to glass, the world has been migrating to an evermore natural approach to growing and enjoying food and beverages. We asked some talented local chefs across the country to suggest dishes that celebrate our new luxury liqueur. Whether it be in featured dishes or luxurious desserts, Rivulet is a truly inspirational ingredient in some of the most creative dishes we have seen.
Rivulet Bacon Pecan Party Mix Recipe®
- 1 15-ounce bag Chex Mix traditional snack mix
- 1 cup pecan halves
- ½ pound bacon (6 to 8 slices) crispy cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons Rivulet Liqueur
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Heat oven to 300 degrees. Line two 15x10x1-inch pans with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix the snack mix, pecans and bacon. Set aside.
- Heat the brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally; remove from heat.
- Cool 2 minutes. Carefully stir in the Rivulet Liqueur and chili powder. Pour over snack mixture; toss until evenly coated.
- Spread snack mixture on pans. Bake 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Break into pieces if necessary.
Yields about 4 cups